- From the System Utilities screen, select System Configuration > BIOS/Platform Configuration (RBSU) > Advanced Options > Embedded Video Connection and press Enter.
- Select a setting and press Enter.
- Auto (Default)—The external video connection to the embedded video controller is automatically disabled to save power when a monitor is not attached. It is enabled automatically when a monitor is attached (including when the server is operating).
- Always Disabled—The external video connection to the embedded video controller is disabled and a monitor connected to this port does not display except during system boot.
- Always Enabled (選這個)—The external video connection to the embedded video controller is always enabled. This option is only required if a monitor is attached with a monitor detection that does not function, causing Auto mode not to work properly.
- Press F10.
HP DL380 G9 … show msg : out of range by 古毛：水清無魚 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.